Monday, February 8, 2010

Qualities of the babies born in February


If you liked Jack O´Neill´s zat gun in Stargate SG1, you can buy it on eBay when they go up for auction along with a lot of other props from Stagate SG1 and Stagate Atlantis. Since I am more of a fan of Atlantis, I might go for Ronan´s Wraith gun or even a ZPM ( too bad it really doesn´t work!) Anyway, I am sure there are plenty of fans who will want to buy these props and what a smart way to make money because as I have understood, the Stargate Franchise has always been very budget oriented and has tried to make the most out of each set for the least amount of money. I like that because it forces more creativity when you have limited money to work with.
Too bad the zat doesn´t work either, it would make a great deterrent to pick pockets and thieves.
Here is a link to the list of items for SALE.
Related articles by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment