Sunday, March 7, 2010

Depression puerperal


Truth On Cinema isn't known for the "serious" films that Hollywood produces and that's something I'd like to change. I don't just love comic book movies or big blockbusters or even romantic comedies, there are times when a good "thinking man's film" is just what I need. With that in mind, I am proud to bring you the international trailer for 20th Century Fox's upcoming Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps.

I have never seen the original film starring Michael Douglas and Charlie Sheen that opened in 1987 (I was only 7 years old and money to me was as valuable as Monopoly money), so I can't tell you that what I have seen from the trailer will be a successful sequel, but I can tell you that I am excited about this film. I love me a good money-themed espionage thriller. Check out the trailer and let me know what you think of the sequel. I am going to be counting on my Truth On Cinema readers to help me out with this one.

What do you think? Did you ever see the original? Do you think it'll be a worthy sequel?

No comments:

Post a Comment